Offering improved hydraulics compared to Wheatland's Schedule 10 and Schedule 40 fire sprinkler pipe, Mega-Flow allows you to downsize your sprinkler system, without compromising quality.
With an ID 7% larger than Schedule 10 and 11% larger than Schedule 40, Mega-Flow:
- Helps decrease freight, labor and installation costs
- Is manufactured with MIC Shield to protect from corrosion
- Comes with a proprietary mill coating which allows for easy painting
- Is available in standard and custom-ordered lengths
Mega-Flow meets or exceeds these standards:
- ASTM A795, Type E, Grade A
- NFPA 13, NFPA 14
- UL, C-UL Listed and FM Approved for use with roll-grooved, plain-end couplings and welded joints for wet, dry preaction and deluge systems
- FM Approved for roll-grooved, plain-end and welded joints for wet systems
The Wheatland Advantage
A pioneer in the sprinkler sector, we take pride in manufacturing and delivering the highest quality products available on the market.